Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Charcoal Gray Frilly Flower Tote

Hello all!  It has been awhile since my last post. Things have been great, but busy!  I have been creating a lot of fun, bright bags and have many available in the Crafter's Boutique in Ankeny.  Even though I absolutely love the vibrant, fun colors/patterns that I've been making, I have new ideas that I want to share.

I am in the process of creating neutral, solid fabric totes.  These are fun totes that will go with anything and are great to even carry as a purse.  The below tote I created today is a charcoal gray fabric with a light gray flower/liner.  I also plan to make black/gray, brown/cream, black/cream, just to name a few. 




I hope you enjoy my newest creation and thanks for visiting!! If you are interesting in purchasing a tote, please contact me.

Thanks!
Carla

0 comments:

Post a Comment